2Infinity Studios Limited - Terms and Conditions
By using our website, placing an order for Products electronically or by telephone you confirm your agreement to our terms and conditions.
1. An order for Products placed by you, the buyer through our website or over the telephone shall be subject to these terms and conditions
2. All other terms and conditions express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law
3. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer
4. All orders for Products shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase Products pursuant to these terms and conditions
5. You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form/over the telephone and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested have been entered correctly
6. No order submitted by you, the buyer, shall be deemed to be accepted by us unless and until we confirm acceptance of the your order by e-mail (where applicable) or by telephone
7. We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation
Price and Payment
8. The price of the Products will be emailed to you with an official invoice.
9. When we provide any Products to you, the buyer, under these terms and conditions, payment will be charged to the credit card account provided by you via PAYPAL, the website order form/over the telephone
10. By placing an order, you, the buyer, consent to payment being charged to your credit card account as provided
11. we will issue you with an electronic receipt to your email address once the transaction is completed.
Return of Products
12. There are no refunds on the services provided
13. If we are prevented from carrying out the services you purchased due to mechanical failure we may refund the full cost or provide a partial refund.
14. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we will not be liable to you, the buyer, for any loss of profit or any indirect special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims, which arise out of or in connection with the supply of Services other than as a result of a breach of an obligation arising under the Sale of Products Act 1979 (as amended) and the Supply of Products and Services Act 1973.
15. We will attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is accurate. However, we will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. We will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after becoming aware or being notified of these
16.You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
17. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose.
18. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
19. We may from time to time change, alter, adapt, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions but if we do so we will post any such changes on the website
20. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected
21. English law will apply to this Agreement, and the parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
22. The headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation
Queries and Complaints
23. We aim to respond to e-mail, faxed and written queries within 24hrs.
24. In respect of complaints, we will consider the nature of the complaint and will contact you within 5 working days of the complaint giving you the result of the enquiries and what we propose should be done